- All windows block if there's a JS modal dialog
- Has a setting to not load/render pages from restored session on restart, just show placeholders. - I miss this much in Arora.
- Session recorded just for one (main) window. Tabs opened in other windows are lost over restart/crash. This is show-stopper bug, made me use Arora as a promary browser instead.
- Always puts a new tab as the last, no setting for that.
- Show KBs downloaded for the page.
- After some usage it turned out that session management is not robust: after the crash, I regularly get situation that windows and tabs are "restored" in the same numbers they were before, but each tab opens file://$HOME (yes, the local home dir). Or, Arora just forgets that it should restore session and shows its home page.