Friday, September 7, 2007

Back from hiatus

Having spent August on vacation and later working with my GSoC student, Maria Zabolotnaya, I now gradually come back to speed on embedded stuff, even though I likely won't have as much time to work on this as before.

The first aim is to get OE build again, which is "of course" broken after being away for some time and then coming back ;-). Then, process all the backlog of HH.org kernel patches and cleanup tasks. Further aims will be to automate process as much as possible (for example, I finally want to setup local Continuous Integration for OE builds, like I did for HH.org kernel), and upgrade HH.org kernel to 2.6.22 (though to that time 2.6.23 likely will be out).

1 comment:

Blue Lightning said...

Welcome back :) Hope you had a good vacation.